Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scraproom - finally organized

As part of one of the challenges at Scraptures this month I organized my craftroom (scroll down to my Mar. 16th post for more info)  Here is the end result of spending yesterday cleaning and organizing.

These two pictures are the view looking in from the doorway.  I don't keep my blind open all time because I don't want the sun to damage any of my supplies.



This is the closet that was such a mess in my post further down.  It looks so much nicer now that it is organized.  The very top shelf houses my homemade light table and supplies I use as an Educational Assistant.
The next shelf has my photography books and info for our trip to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI
The next shelf has my genealogy binders and scrapping magazines

 This shelf is full of alterable items that are waiting to be used.

This shelf holds some of my larger wooden stamps, my favourite Santa stamps and my button collection.


 This is my Expedit shelf from Ikea.  On top are my photo boxes filled with pictures and some finished projects.
First row l to r: embossing powders, glitter, and dry embossing materials; cuttlebug and folders; finished cards and card fronts; the binders hold all my unmounted and clear stamps

Second row l to r: unused albums; chalks, watercolor pencils, metallic rubs, paint brushes and sponges; binder full of handmade embellishments, packaging materials, vellum and misc specialty papers, and papers for my heritage albums; embellishments

Third row l to r: Pictures and digital images on cd, albums in progress and page kits; extra adhesive and misc supplies; basket full of autumn leaves clear stamps

Fourth row l to r: Foam alphabet stamps; basket full of misc supplies for mini albums; reinkers, pearl ex, wheel stamps and brayer; baskets with punches and misc embellishments

Shelf unit is from Canadian Tire.  On top is my entertainment center, tv, dvd player, mp3 player and speaker and of course my 80's classic movies, Full series of Gilmore Girls and ER up to season 13.
This unit holds all my pattern paper, my inks, my Scraptures kits, metallic embellishments, paint, and idea books.  In the white boxes are my coluzzle, alphabet stickers, sticker embellishments, and chipboard embellishments

Here is all my cardstock and the tower of drawers holds all my wood mounted stamps (mostly Stampin Up)

The table where I work and my inspiration bulletin board.  The Pampered Chef carousel holds all the stuff I use regularly such as scissors, paint brushes, glue pens, rulers, etc

In the white shelf from l to r: my Close to My Heart stamps;  recent pictures to be scrapped seperated by which album they go in, my SU markers, unmounted alphabets, and the basket holds my bling; the tin is my collection of Prismacolor pencils and on top is my bag of misc. colouring supplies.

This is my ribbon, fibers, and distress inks

In the three drawer tower you will find, any layouts or projects I am currently working on, my ATG gun, journal pads and tags, my everyday adhesives, brayer, circle cutter, sandpaper and my edge distresser.

In the shelf below is my stickles, homemade glimmer mists, spray inks, acrylic blocks, stamp n' scrup and heat gun.

On the desk is my cricut station and below it in the blue tub is scraps and in the top drawer of the tower is my pigment inks and in the bottom drawer is flowers and lace.

Here I store some of my flower embellishments and the punches I use most often.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is organised! Well done! :)

elcrafty said...

WOW great room Jenn! love the ikea shelving. I've been tempted to get something like that but not sure if I have the room!

Living Well For Less said...

Ohhh, well done! Thanks for sharing!

Scrapbrat1 said...

Wow, your space looks fantastic! My room is organized, but still a mess. Does that make any sense? I need to clean, your great photos have inspired me!

DebW said...

nice room! really looks great!

Chelle said...

Love your space. So well done. You should submit it to the blog Crafty Storage. http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Beautiful room, so nicely organized.
I love the window. My room is in a room in the corner of the basement, so I just love rooms with a window.
I am interested in you tripod for your video camera, could you share where you got it and the name?

Jenn said...

Tracy, I don't have tripod or video camera what your are noticing is probably my desk lamps. My room has really poor lighting so I use some lamps that we had around the house to give me more lighting.

Mary Lou said...

Wowwie Jenn this room is amazing!! I would love a room like this someday--I in the basement right now:)
Thanks for your visit and Love you EB A tasty read card~~Soo adorable!!!
Hugz

Anonymous said...

What an awesome inspiring craftin room you have! Way to go.. awesome organization Jenn!