Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Challenges x 2 - Stars and Organization

This week I have been working on genealogy research so I haven't spent a lot of time crafting.  Bailey had a birthday party to go to so I made a card for her friend using the Rio image from Simply Betty and I am entering the card in the Stars Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Blog.





Christa over at Scraptures posted an Organizational Challenge where we are to take a picture of our most organized and our most unorganized spots in our scraprooms.  Since my room is such a mess right now I don't have an organized spot right now but here is a picture of my most unorganized spot which I hope to have nicely organized soon.  Check out the other great Scraptures challenges here.


3 comments:

Chelle said...

That is definitely an unorganized spot.

Heidi said...

Unorganized- maybe but definately creative going on! Love your coloring!

Would love to have you join us for our birthday challenge (easy peasy) right?
Come join:

http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

What a cute card! The stars are so fun! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!