Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally Friday

Every friday a different member of the Scraptures Team post a challenge which includes a sketch and a layout or card they completed using the sketch as inspiration.  Today is my turn, check it out here.

This is the sketch I used from the Oct. 2008 archives of pagemaps.




This is the layout I created using the wonderful March Scraptures Kit (contents seen here)

The colours of the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper went perfectly with my daughter's skating costume for her end of year preformance. I painted around the edges of some of the papers with the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam, added some of the buttons to the title and the crystal flower was the perfect final touch.



Here is a close up of the Crystal Corner Floral and you can also see where I painted around the edge of the paper using the Tattered Angels Golden Goddess Glitter Glam, it adds a subtle sparkle, which is perfect for this layout of my daughter skating.

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your take on the sketch. paper is great!

Tammy said...

Great layout! I love the black bling. It's the perfect touch!

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Mary Hamer said...

OOo great job! Love the sketch and your corner "bling"!
xoxo
mary

Unknown said...

Your layout turned out fantastic!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great job on sketch challenge :) I haven't tried the TA Glitter Glam yet but looks great on your page!

Becky said...

Love those papers and the black rhinestones in the corner!

Sharla said...

Beautiful colors, I love the bling flower in the corner!

Living Well For Less said...

Great job on the March Kit reveal Jenn and thanks again for being our team guest! :)