Saturday, March 12, 2011

Layout Challenge

As guest designer for Scraptures one of my fun jobs is to post a challenge on their forums.  The challenge I came up with is called Glam it Up and you can check it out on the Scraptures forum.

 On my layout below I used the glimmer glam in two different spots.  I painted the bottom half of both pages with it and I painted the back of one of the glimmer glass tabs with two coats of glimmer glam then once they were dry I put a coat of red paint on top.  I really like the affect that gave me. I also embellished with some of the buttons and the stickles that come in the kit.

Check out the Scraptures Forum for other great challenges and for some great ideas check out the Scraptures Gallery

3 comments:

Scrapbrat1 said...

Very nice! Love the colors you used here and the effects you got with the glimmer gleam!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! Love all the little details.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh very cute layout, i love all the little details - really pretty!!! have a great weekend xxx