Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reveal Day is Finally Here

Here is what I created as a guest designer for the reveal with Scraptures March Scrapbooking kit.


I got out the glimmer glam that came in the kit, in fact I think I used it on almost all my layouts with this kit, it is a great product.  First I dry brushed (very little paint on your brush) some glam on to the smaller piece of pattern paper after I punched an edge on it.  This gives the paper a slight sheen and a little glimmer but isn’t over powering.  I also painted the edge of the paper embellishment in the upper left corner before putting it down and I painted a piece of black cardstock to go behind the bliss glimmer glass which gives it a nice pop.  Finally I added glimmer glam to the edges of the flower petals which gives them a natural highlight with a bit of sparkle.  I used my stickles to make my own bling around the flower.






Here is the layout I created using Scraptures March Scrapbooking kit and the exclusive sketch created for subscribers by Creative Scrappers


To see what the rest of the Scraptures Design Team created for reveal day check out the Scraptures Blog

Stay tuned tomorrow to see the challenge and layout I created for a challenge on the Scraptures Forum

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great page!

D's Paper Studio said...

I love it. I like the way you used the glam. Great job.

Diana Fisher said...

Cute pages!!! I have some of that paper and haven't used it yet. You've inspired me!! :)

Pam W. said...

Beautiful layouts.

Sharla said...

Great layouts!

Tammy said...

Great pages! I love the papers.

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com/

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh very lovely layouts, and the glimmer stuff looks fab xx