Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2012, it's a new year and time for a fresh start both on this blog and in life. I can't say that I am sad to see 2011 go. Although there were many wonderful highlights to the year such as graduating and getting a full time position with the school board there were also a lot of bumps throughout the year. The main one being the loss of a friendship that I held dear to my heart, I am still working on coming to terms with what happened there.

I have decided to take part in Ali Edwards One Little Word over at Big Picture Classes and I have chosen the word PEACE for 2012. Peace affects so many different aspects of my life, work, home, relationships, inner feelings etc. I am looking forward to taking the journey with my word and I am hoping to document the journey on my blog.

I am not sure what direction this blog is going to go in, I will still post some of my layouts and cards but I am also planning to include more of my personal journey as well. Here's to 2012 and having a wonderful year.

No comments: