Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 3 and a layout (finally)

Today was day 3 of my doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and boy was it a hard one.  All my muscles were screaming and my left knee really seems to be taking a beating.  I already have problems with that knee so I am thinking I may have to wear my tensor brace while I am working out, at least until it gets a bit stronger.  The jumping jacks are also killing my bladder, not sure what to do about that though.  I am hoping that after a few more days my muscles won't be screaming so much and I will be back to being able to move normally rather than like someone that has taken a beating.  I really am enjoying the workouts though and I find myself having more energy throughout the day which is great.

I finally had a chance to sit down and start working on my scrapbook from our trip down east this past summer, boy it's been a long time since I've done a layout.  Here is the layout I finished and I am pretty happy with it.  The picture isn't the greatest because I took it with my iPad but you get the idea.

No comments: