Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fave Finds

Here are this weeks favourite finds.


Watched this movie with the family this weekend and we all really enjoyed it.  Brad Pitt did a great job playing the part of Billy Beane and it was an interesting behind the scenes look at the Oakland A's.


This you tube video is amazing to watch, it is about a girl with autism that learns to type at the age 11 and is able to express her thoughts and feelings.  It is a good reminder for us all that just because someone may not be able to communicate clearly doesn't mean they are any less intelligent than we are.  I really hope she writes her book, I would love to read about what it is like to be inside the mind of a autistic child, I also think it would help me to do my job better and with even more understanding.



My favourite quote this week.


My favourite funny this week.


Chocolate Chip Cookie and Peanut Butter Caramel Bars
The recipe can be found here


My favourite layout, which can be found here


And finally my favourite card can be found here.  I love the colour combination, they beautiful colouring and the design.

No comments: