Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goals for 2011

I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile now but have not had the time.  Since I am finished school I thought the new year would be a good time to give it a try.  I thought I would start with my goals for 2011.
My goals are:
- to join the girls at Scraptures taking a picture a day
- honour my word for this year, which is Patience
- eat healthy and excercise regularly
- make time for papercrafting
- participate in blog challenges
- read at least a book a week
- post to this blog on a regular basis

My geneaology goals are:
- order the death record for Dorothy Milliken
- get up to date info on living family members
- follow up leads on the Dixon family and Thomas Blower
- look into war records for Charles Dixon, Charles L Dixon and Stanley Bird
- begin scrapbooks
- and the big one; organize paperwork, data, and pictures

No comments: