Friday, December 31, 2010

Favourite Projects of 2010

It wasn't until half way through the year when I joined my friends on the forum at Scraptures that I was inspired to get back into scrapbooking again.  I hadn't had the time for it since I had started school but I am was missing it and am glad I got back at it.  Here are some of my favourite projects from 2010 both layouts and cards.

This is a card I made using the Alice in Wonderland stamp set by Crafty Secrets


This is a layout made from a scraptures kit



These 4 pages were created using the Oct. card kit at scraptures  They are my favourite because I really like fall colours but I love the photos.  We went for a walk with friends of ours on a trail near our house and took these pictures and they turned out great.





For the first time I attempted to make some of Tim Holtz Christmas tags.  So far I have completed 6 of them and they are a lot of fun to work on.  The above are my 3 favourite ones.


and last but not least this is a layout I created from 2009 halloween's pictures.  I really like how it turned out.

1 comment:

Laura-Lee said...

Nice work Jenn! love those tags!!